The Greatest Impact You Can Have
How often in life can your truly say that something you did had the “greatest impact you could have?” As a supporter of the Annual Fund, you can honestly say that about your impact on Union and its students. The Annual Fund supports everything on campus: students, professors, programs, and departments. It gives Union the flexibility to respond to changing circumstances and to take advantage of new opportunities. Here are five reasons to give to the Annual Fund.
1) Tuition only covers about 70% of the actual cost of educating a Union student. The Annual Fund is one of the few sources of income bridging the gap between what tuition provides and the total operating budget.
2) Over 96% of all students will receive some type of financial aid this year. Union is responding to the continued need for assistance by families, and to make Union as competitive as possible in recruiting the most academically qualified students regardless of their financial circumstances.
3) Alumni giving rates serve as the measure by which corporations and foundations rate alumni involvement. This is a major consideration for these groups when making major gifts to colleges and universities.
4) Because annual giving makes a substantial impact. Consider, it would take an additional $10 million in the endowment, or an additional tuition charge of $500 per student, to support what Annual Fund gifts provide each year.
5) Because one student, educated at Union, can positively impact the lives of thousands.
Pledges and outright gifts to the Annual Fund may be paid online or a can be mailed to:
Office of Advancement,
310 College Street Box 4,
Barbourville, KY 40906.
For more information call 606.546.1659 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.