Finding Aid 33
Union College Archives
UC 30.3 B&G Consecrations & Ceremonies
Record Group : 30 (Buildings and Grounds)
Collection : 3 (Consecrations and Ceremonies)
Location : Archive Box
Processing Information : Finding Aid created by
Bruce Miracle on April 9, 2009.
Folder 1 :
- Pamphlet/program for Consecration Service for the Mahlon Miller Science Center (2 copies).
- Pamphlet/program (Photocopy) for Consecration Service for the Physical Education Building – November 28, 1964.
- Soldiers and Sailors – (Program) ARMISTICE DAY and SOLDIERS AND SAILORS MEMORIAL SERVICE – One Program – on cover: “The first building in Kentucky erected as a Memorial to the Soldiers and Sailors of the World War” – contains a schedule and lyrics to patriotic songs – no date given – card inside indicates that this was donated to Union College by Joyce Cooper of Independence, KY – received in Spring 2013
- Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Gymnasium Rededication materials – 2 programs, 3 DVDs.
NOTE: The Rededication Ceremony took place on November 12, 2010.
- Program of Dedication Union College, Buildings: (New) Stevenson Hall and First Unit of Physical Education Building, April 14, 1957 (Photocopy) (added 6/29/2012)
- Dedication of the Kenneth L. and Sarah K. Ramsey Center for Health and Natural Sciences - home of the Edna Jenkins Mann School of Nursing and the Phillip and Ann Sharp Science Wing, Union College April 22, 2014 (2 Programs)