Finding Aid 42
Union College Archives
UC 16.1 Bennett Center – General
Record Group : 16 (Bennett Center)
Collection : 1
Location : Archive Box
Processing Information : Finding Aid created by
Bruce Miracle on December 9, 2010.
Contents Note: One large brown envelope addressed to “Tara Cooper, Director of Learning/Information Services” and stamped, “RECEIVED JAN 06 2003 Union College Library".
One envelope containing:
- One letter to Ms. Cooper with the letterhead,“The Bennett Center of London,” dated: November 25, 2002 from Robert E. Wood concerning “The Bennett Center’s First Annual Fundraising Banquet” on Thursday, November 7.
- One donation form with envelope
- One pamphlet promoting “The Bennett Center of London”
- One pamphlet entitled, “Making a Difference One Life at Time”
- One small color photograph in a cardboard frame with the inscription on the back: “Lewis Hall The Bennett Center London, KY 2000” signed by Robert E. Wood.